Sunday, May 25, 2008

All this time away from you, with you would be better

Monday - Starts operation. Task assigned - Waitress. WTH
Tuesday - Geography travel test
Wednesday - Sociology test
Thursday - Business Etiquette test
Following Monday - Accountings exam

I forgot to mention that i took the flyer on friday and went tanning with GERALDINE on thursday. She got so burnt! Ha. But i was really glad to find someone like her in my class (:

I went early myself on friday before i met the rest at the flyer. Took quite a few photos when i sat alone near the esplanade.




MEMORY LANE (:








I was inside around 7-7.30 whereby the sky turns dark. It was very nice because i caught both day and night time's scenery. It was a sudden urge for me to share this special moment with those people that I care for when i was at the top of the flyer, but i didnt.
Anyway, i'd better get going to finish up my revision.
It sucks somehow when hongkong trip was cancelled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home